Saturday, May 8, 2010

New goodness up for auction on eBay this week!

We managed to do much better this week getting some auctions listed - just in time too, because I bought a TON of stuff out at the sales yesterday... This week coming up should be another "get it listed" type of week!

Ok, let's take a look at a few of my favorites that are up right now...

(I think this might have been a promo item, I couldn't find another one like it anywhere on the web!)








 Vintage Unused Patchwork Photo Album Scrapbook Spiders (Not only is the outside of this awesome, the inside has divider pages that are decorated with spider webs! Click the link to see all the photos...)


Ok, ok, I will stop now... it's so hard when pretty much everything is my favorite! hehe Just click on over if you want to see everything else! :)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Chickens in the Basement said...

Looks like the sales were good to you!

I found 4 fabulous vintage table cloths at a yard sale this morning. When I asked for a price, the woman told me they were her grandmothers and weren't supposed to be out there. I nearly cried!